This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booting again and again (ZS620)

2days ago,my asus 5z got stuck like in boot loop.
I tried wiping data and rebooting several times as I thought some big got into update.
I got problem for two days and it got fine automatically and worked fine for nearly two weeks and same is happening again.
After 10-15 bootloops ,it sometimes restarts itself and work fine for few hours and then automatically get into bootloop.
My phone is updated with latest software (in playstore also)
Kindly help!!!

4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
arjunmahajan454

2days ago,my asus 5z got stuck like in boot loop.

I tried wiping data and rebooting several times as I thought some big got into update.

I got problem for two days and it got fine automatically and worked fine for nearly two weeks and same is happening again.

After 10-15 bootloops ,it sometimes restarts itself and work fine for few hours and then automatically get into bootloop.

My phone is updated with latest software (in playstore also)

Kindly help!!!

Booting again and again (ZS620)
Please try to backup your important data ASAP before it dies fully i feel something is wrong with hardware motherboard but still i request you try to factory data reset as soon as you backup,And see if issue resolves ifnot take your device to nearest service centre ASAP
Thanks!

Thanks
Contacted the service centre and scheduled to visit on Monday.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Your motherboard has been damaged by the update. Only solution here us to replace the motherboard.
Thanks.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
arjunmahajan454

Thanks

Contacted the service centre and scheduled to visit on Monday.

View post
It is of no use. Trust me. They will only re flash the software. Advice you to carry 24k with you for MB replacement directly. Pls don't waste your time.