This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint option missing

Hey there, got my fingerprint option missing in settings, then after searching "com.qualcomm.qti.biometrics.fingerprint.service.apk" that was also missing in system apps. Don't know how this bug popped out. Any zenfone 5z user please download my app sharer and share the above apk link(first upload that in google drive). I think thats gonna work. Thanking you
screenshot-20201201-014602394.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sheebanfareedi.sf

Hey there, got my fingerprint option missing in settings, then after searching "com.qualcomm.qti.biometrics.fingerprint.service.apk" that was also missing in system apps. Don't know how this bug popped out. Any zenfone 5z user please download my app sharer and share the above apk link(first upload that in google drive). I think thats gonna work. Thanking you

screenshot-20201201-014602394.jpg

Fingerprint option missing
Did you drop your 5z?
Most probably this problem happens only if there is misplacement of fingerprint wire connection to main board this is not a bug but hardware
Kindly take your device to nearest service centre for furthur checkups if there is no any issue with connection than service centre will surely try to reconnect and start it for you thanks!

amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41030/fingerprint-option-missing

Did you drop your 5z?

Most probably this problem happens only if there is misplacement of fingerprint wire connection to main board this is not a bug but hardware

Kindly take your device to nearest service centre for furthur checkups if there is no any issue with connection than service centre will surely try to reconnect and start it for you thanks!

View post
Nopes it was in my pocket and that happened, i searched the zentalk and got some same issues with other users, hoping it's a software bug, as mentioned if u can send the file please let me know, then it may work as before😊.

santolumi83
Star I
senfone 5 ASUS _XOOQD Kejadian pertama kali. HP terjatuh dan kaca RETAK, awalnya lcd nya bagus, setelah seminggu lcd udah agak buram. Dimana cara membeli online untuk lcd yang asli?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sheebanfareedi.sf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136589#Comment_136589

Nopes it was in my pocket and that happened, i searched the zentalk and got some same issues with other users, hoping it's a software bug, as mentioned if u can send the file please let me know, then it may work as before😊.

View post
Please try to factory data reset your device and see if issue gets resolved
Settings>system>reset options>erase all data
Please dont forget to backup your important data before you factory data reset your imp data inorder to avoid data loss
If issue still remains after factory data reset than i recommend you to take your device to nearest service centre
Thanks!