This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ViLTE or Native Video Calling

anshu_reader
Star II
When ViLTE or Native Video Calling will be available for JIO 4G in India?
43 REPLIES 43

Natebird
Rising Star I
Just open and use Google Duo it's that simple

anshu_reader
Star II
@Natebird perheps you have not used ViLTE, It's incorporated in dialer. Call quality and stability is far better than any 3rd party OTT app. I donot think Jio and Airtel has anything to do with handset.  @Anders_ASUS Please add this feature, this is a much needed feature for Indian Users. If something is not available in EU then why should we suffer for that.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
At the moment, having the same ROM for India, EU, Japan and Russia is the best choice for faster updates. Maybe it will change in the future, I don't know but at the moment there's no way for us to implement the feature you're requesting. I'm sorry! We know you want it but this is they way it is.

shyamprabhu_g
Rising Star I
At the moment, having the same ROM for India, EU, Japan and Russia is the best choice for faster updates. 
Hi Anders,
I thought that since the ROMs are the same for India, EU, Japan and Russia, the updates would be released simultaneously. Looks like that is not the case with the recent update 1908.189. I could see that it has been released only for WW, EU and JP and not for IN and RU. I have a 6Z in India and haven't got the update yet. Could you please clarify as to why there is a delay for Indian variants?
P.S. Please excuse for cross-posting on a different thread for a different question. I just wanted to quote the previous comment.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
At the moment, having the same ROM for India, EU, Japan and Russia is the best choice for faster updates. 
Hi Anders,
I thought that since the ROMs are the same for India, EU, Japan and Russia, the updates would be released simultaneously. Looks like that is not the case with the recent update 1908.189. I could see that it has been released only for WW, EU and JP and not for IN and RU. I have a 6Z in India and haven't got the update yet. Could you please clarify as to why there is a delay for Indian variants?
P.S. Please excuse for cross-posting on a different thread for a different question. I just wanted to quote the previous comment.
It's not necessary that if you bought the phone in India, it would have the IN SKU. Most phones have WW SKU (Worldwide).
To check SKU, go to Settings > System > About Phone > Build Number
You will find your SKU there. If it's WW, then just manually flash the new FOTA.
If it's IN, it should take a couple of days, maybe a week, based on previous trends.