This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] How to downgrade ZenFone Max Pro m1 Android 10 Beta 4 to Oreo Android 8

proveerhaldar
Star II
Can I get android 10 beta 4 to Oreo in max pro m1 by sd card method. (Sdcard method– keep Oreo software in sd card without any folder, go to the recovery mode, select the select the software file and flash the file.
screenshot-20201122-223443.png

19 REPLIES 19

Rams
Star II
Can I downgrade to Android Oreo from Pie by flashing a recovery ROM? Please confirm that. Will it work? It's all for call recording only.. Call records aren't working on Android Pie and 10

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
Rams

Can I downgrade to Android Oreo from Pie by flashing a recovery ROM? Please confirm that. Will it work? It's all for call recording only.. Call records aren't working on Android Pie and 10

View post
Call recording works on Android 10. The inbuilt sound recorder records calls too. Just tried one call ago.
Why even use call recording apps when stock sound recorder app can do job with a better UI.
If you really want to revert to oreo check asus flash tool thread on xda.

Rams
Star II
automatic call recorder I'm talking about actually.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
Rams

automatic call recorder I'm talking about actually.

View post
Those apps clearly declared in their descriptions that Android 10 doesn't support the ACR apps due to changes done by Google. Possibly to bring their own.
10 best call recorder apps for AndroidRead the intro.

ZT-da8556b4
Star I
Update my phone