Restarting issue

luv_v_jiandani9
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: cannot find it
Rooted or not:. NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: 10 + TIMES IN THE LAST 2 - 3 MONTHS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): LATELY FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE BUT OTHERS AS WELL
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

ROG 3 keeps restarting automatically and randomly, it happened about 10 times in the span of the 2.5 monthS I've had this phone, messaged on instagram and they said try clearing system cache which i did and also in safe mode but i faced the same issue again today while scrolling through Facebook.
I formatted and reset my phone and it worked for a bit but again facing the same issue. Even CODM crashed while i was playing.

My device is upto date with the updates that came and I was hoping to find a solution here.

please advise me on how this can be resolved.

thanks

Luv Jiandani.
2 REPLIES 2

devicentextian
Rising Star II
luv.v.jiandani98

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: ROG PHONE 3

Firmware Version: cannot find it

Rooted or not:. NOT ROOTED

Frequency of Occurrence: 10 + TIMES IN THE LAST 2 - 3 MONTHS

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): LATELY FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE BUT OTHERS AS WELL

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

ROG 3 keeps restarting automatically and randomly, it happened about 10 times in the span of the 2.5 monthS I've had this phone, messaged on instagram and they said try clearing system cache which i did and also in safe mode but i faced the same issue again today while scrolling through Facebook.

I formatted and reset my phone and it worked for a bit but again facing the same issue. Even CODM crashed while i was playing.

My device is upto date with the updates that came and I was hoping to find a solution here.

please advise me on how this can be resolved.

thanks

Luv Jiandani.

Restarting issue
it might be a faulty hardware visit the service center so they can check it.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Make sure you are on latest software version which is .99 if not, you can check by
Go to setting => About => Software information.
If the software version is updated and you are still facing the issue:
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india