Did you mean: 

Black crush issue still persist even after the latest update

Sitaram
Star I
Black crush issue not sloved even after latest update
22 REPLIES 22

sushrutrs501
Star II
Will we be getting any final update on this Black Crush issue shortly cause multimedia experience in really bad cause of that Black Crush thing. Also, I have noticed that the screen does NOT produce pure BLACK colour....in Videos where the Black colour is involved ideally AMOLED panel should shut OFF all the pixels in that area....BUT I have observed a light grey shade glowing where it should have been pitch black. This gives a feeling of IPS LCD panels and so the colours get distorted. Please do something about both the issues asap.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sushrutrs501

Will we be getting any final update on this Black Crush issue shortly cause multimedia experience in really bad cause of that Black Crush thing. Also, I have noticed that the screen does NOT produce pure BLACK colour....in Videos where the Black colour is involved ideally AMOLED panel should shut OFF all the pixels in that area....BUT I have observed a light grey shade glowing where it should have been pitch black. This gives a feeling of IPS LCD panels and so the colours get distorted. Please do something about both the issues asap.

View post
Next New update for ROG 3 with improved screen tunning will be released in coming december no Estimated time & date for now
Please stay tuned,
Ur patience is appreciated alot
Thanks!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136189#Comment_136189

Next New update for ROG 3 with improved screen tunning will be released in coming december no Estimated time & date for now

Please stay tuned,

Thanks!

View post
I'm wondering have the devs gotten to pxielworks and actually tuned it or are we looking at another overlay hotfix solution here? Kinda want to know if I should be excited or not.

himverma2012
Rising Star II
I can't see black crush problem in screenshots. Better take a photograph from another phone and share here

anujsharmah001
Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136189#Comment_136189

Please stay tuned,

Thanks!

View post
you're no mod so stfu biyaach.