ad_25
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone7pro
Firmware Version: android 10
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why when i take a selfie in any social media app the quality so low are there any solution.
23 REPLIES 23

sesamu
Star III
lf.asus.z7p

I think he's not playing ignorant. I think Asus told him to give us that answer. There can't be only this overheating sensor reason. Even if it could be a real thing, it is so somple to display an alert message to the user that the sensor is overheating...

Conclusion : Give us the choice to use main or ultra wide sensor. Or third solution : optimize the rendition of the selfie camera with ultra wide sensor.

View post
Should we raise a petition or something so they listen to this?
I would gladly accept using main camera sensor at my own risc for videoconference and social media.
(Edit: minor gramatical change)

CVonC
Rising Star II
I'd certainly sign it even though it would likely not lead to anything tbh. Just ilke this thread.
It's interesting that there's a warning for temperature rises when recording in 8k though... Come on Asus give us the option to use the main camera in third party apps!
They should also implement switching between lenses in 4k video not just in FHD.

lf_asus_z7p
Star III
Asus should give a "cameraID" to the selfie camera at 16MP in order to use it with GCam.

aLc
Rising Star II
lf.asus.z7p

Asus should give a "cameraID" to the selfie camera at 16MP in order to use it with GCam.

View post
100% agree. But Asus is never about giving what people want.