This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (6GB Varient) PUBG Mobile Lag Issue

vishallagoo
Star III
I have 6gb varient of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, since last few months, device lags while playing pubg mobile. I am using latest pie based firmware. I experienced a lag, framedrop and delay in gun switching, door openings, movement in pubg mobile. I tried on all different graphic settings but nothing worked. So please provide a solution. Please dont tell me to try clearing cache from recovery, factory reset or to visit authorized service center. I already tried this methods. So please try to fix this upcoming update.
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, as the game is banned there is no proper support in India. You may use any alternate game like Call of Duty or Free fire to test the same and confirm. If the other games do not face the lagging issue, there might not be any issue in the device, PUBG Mobile for now doesn't support through Official Playstore so may face intermittent issues.

vishallagoo
Star III
victor2020

Hi, as the game is banned there is no proper support in India. You may use any alternate game like Call of Duty or Free fire to test the same and confirm. If the other games do not face the lagging issue, there might not be any issue in the device, PUBG Mobile for now doesn't support through Official Playstore so may face intermittent issues.

View post
Thanks for replying, I tried Call of Duty, didn't ovserved any lag or delay or frame drops. Speaking of PUBG Mobile, this issue I was facing from month of May June. At that time game was not banned in India. So I think that might not be issue. My pubg global version is still working. Anyway, I just wanted to attract your attention in this issue, I will get back to you after official PUBG India release if issue still persist.