wkabichandra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While playing PUBG i cannot hear friends voice and they too cannot hear me.
14 REPLIES 14

Abdullah_Hadi
Star II
wkabichandra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/135252#Comment_135252

I do all the microphone test and result is pass, headphone speaker and mic test also pass. It is sure that microphone and speakers works well.

Let me share you my experience that will be helpful to solve this problem: while using airtel cellular network (airtel sim card in slot 2) i can talk with my teammates, both mic and speakers works well. But while connecting to jio cellular network (jio sim in slot 1) i cannot communicate with my teammates, thy cannot hear me and i cannot hear them. This means that there is a problem with jio network.

But In my location jio has better network than airtel, when connect to airtel network lagging and reconnect happen frequently and canot play pubg well, but connecting to jio can play pubg smoothly that's why i connect to jio network. So connecting to jio with proper communication with teammates while pubg is very much needed.

View post
had same issues. try a very simple fix. go to settings>network&internet>private dns
then click private dns provider hostname and enter dns.google and click save
your problem will be solved

ZT-fdcf9d8b
Star I
Bro it's the problem with jio try using wifi from another company while playing

Yolotony
Star II
Bro Its Network Problem.. even i too got the same issue while playing in poor network.. after i connected with my friends network then the voice is working.

wkabichandra
Star III
Abdullah Hadi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136108#Comment_136108

had same issues. try a very simple fix. go to settings>network&internet>private dns

then click private dns provider hostname and enter dns.google and click save

your problem will be solved

View post
Yes this setting solved the problem. Now i can communicate with my teammates. Thanks Abdullah Hadi. Problem solved.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@wkabichandra Good to know!
Happy gaming!