wkabichandra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While playing PUBG i cannot hear friends voice and they too cannot hear me.
14 REPLIES 14

wkabichandra
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@wkabichandra Sorry for the confusion, I just meant that you should make sure everything looks correct in the settings. 🙂

Thanks for your detailed response! What you can do is try this:

Open the calculator app -> Input .12345+= and you should open SMMI Test -> Single Test -> Do the four BoardMic tests one by one and see if your voice comes through in every one.

Get back to me with the results!

View post
I do all the microphone test and result is pass, headphone speaker and mic test also pass. It is sure that microphone and speakers works well.
Let me share you my experience that will be helpful to solve this problem: while using airtel cellular network (airtel sim card in slot 2) i can talk with my teammates, both mic and speakers works well. But while connecting to jio cellular network (jio sim in slot 1) i cannot communicate with my teammates, thy cannot hear me and i cannot hear them. This means that there is a problem with jio network.
But In my location jio has better network than airtel, when connect to airtel network lagging and reconnect happen frequently and canot play pubg well, but connecting to jio can play pubg smoothly that's why i connect to jio network. So connecting to jio with proper communication with teammates while pubg is very much needed.

wkabichandra
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@wkabichandra Also check this:

Long-press PUBG app icon ->App info -> Permissions

Make sure Microphone is allowed!

View post
Yes i do check microphone permission and i found that it is in allow mode. Allow round circle is full and red in color, deny round circle is blank and white in colour.
Let me share you my experience that will be helpful to solve this problem: while using airtel cellular network (card in slot 2) i can talk with my teammates, both mic and speakers works well. But while connecting to jio cellular network ( sim in slot 1) i cannot communicate with my teammates, thy cannot hear me and i cannot hear them. This means that there is a problem with jio network.
But In my location jio has better network than airtel, when connect to airtel network lagging and reconnect happen frequently and canot play pubg well, but connecting to jio can play pubg smoothly that's why i connect to jio network. So connecting to jio with proper communication with teammates while pubg is very much needed.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@wkabichandra It sure sounds like the problem stems from Jio and not us, or some combination of both. Having said that, I will send you log tool instructions via PM so we can get to the bottom of this. 👍

wkabichandra
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@wkabichandra It sure sounds like the problem stems from Jio and not us, or some combination of both. Having said that, I will send you log tool instructions via PM so we can get to the bottom of this. 👍

View post
Ok sir send me the log tool. Please tell me how to receive the log tool, do i need project management software to install? Thanks for your help.
I have another phone xiaomi poco f1. In poco f1 there is no problem on both jio and airtel, the same SIM which i use here in this rog 3 and at the same location. So i think there is something needed to be corrected in this rog phone 3.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Pub g is banned here in India...wait for the new pub g mobile india app..
I guess you are playing korean version of the game..
Pub g is still banned here..
Please wait ...and respect our country as well as our government...
Thanks @wkabichandra @Gustav