Anyone facing low sound issue

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 2 512/12 tencent
Firmware Version: 2009.49
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Having low sound issue from both speakers from more than month. Anyone facing this issue and found a way to solve it?
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

namansingh1627
Star III
Hmm i think i was only one who noticed it. At even 50-60% its hardly audible. I still remember ROG 2 had excellent speakers, may be best but now it does not feel the same now. I had to take volume to 100% to clearly hear any youtube video or any music and even still it feels somewhat lower than before.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
mahmoud.abou.daher

1. Model Name: rog 2 512/12 tencent
  2. Firmware Version: 2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always

Having low sound issue from both speakers from more than month. Anyone facing this issue and found a way to solve it?

This happens due to dust particals setteled on speaker grills which reduces volume level if you want to check that try cleaning your speaker grills by blowing some air pressure carefully and check again
If still you find low volume issue than i may suggest you kindly take your ROG 2 to nearest service centre for furthur checkups and cleaning of speaker grills this will surely fix your problem

Thanks!

Vamp
Zen Master I
mahmoud.abou.daher

1. Model Name: rog 2 512/12 tencent
  2. Firmware Version: 2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always

Try cleaning the data and cache of audio wizard and audiowizard services and restart. It will clear your headphone profile and custom EQ so take ss of your custom EQ.