Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Specs of my laptop
I5-9300h
GTX 1650 4gb
16gb (Single Channel)
Bios: 305
I have this problem on whatever game I play, I have this stuttering/freezing and it occurs frequently. I don't know what happen but my laptop doesnt do this. I have just bought it last august and this happenning frequent. Even from the start, it already have this but it seems to go worse. What should I do? Why this laptop model has TOO MANY PROBLEMS. I always promote ASUS to my friends but when I bought this laptop it have changed my mind. Hope anyone can help me. It was bothering if I need to go to service center and what could I tell them?
Mostly using the laptop for online class and minimal gaming only.
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Blake_ASUS it seems it was actually worse than I thought. Even with Google Chrome, there still stuttering and it seems may system is also slow. I don't know if this is important but I have windows 2004. Going to update to bios 309 (hopefully it do good for my laptop)

I've finished installing the Bios. I've played for a while to test it. It seems the problem was not fixed by the bios update. If you need any information that you might need for diagnosing/addressing the problem just tell me so I can provide it. Thank you again
capture-png.png

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Christopher1696,
Well...there are few things we can try before sending the device to service center.
Please kindly check in MyASUS, run the diagnosis tool.
Or are you able to rollback to Windows 1909?
Thank you.

Hi again @Blake_ASUS
I don't know if that was possible to do. I have updated my os since the bug on the bios 308 as my last option. (I really don't know back then how to rollback bios 305).
I was trying the diagnostic tool, it also seems to be stuck.
capture-png.png
I'll keep you updated. Thanks again

capture-png.png
This is the screenshot