Accepted Solutions

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
andreas.h.dahl
  1. 7 pro
  2. 30.40.30.29

hi i have trouble surfing while making calls, i can not find VoLte in settings

VoLte
I don't know which carrier you have but from what I can remember, both Telia and ICE have VoLTE support in Norway

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

andreas_h_dahl
Star II
does anyone have a solution to my problem? The 3g network has been shut down here in Norway

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Unfortunately there is no fix yet. I have the same problem in Germany. Asus said they will probably add support for volte...maybe... sometime... No exact timeframe!

sesamu
Star III
andreas.h.dahl

does anyone have a solution to my problem? The 3g network has been shut down here in Norway

View post
The forum is Global, so I would tell you to try to open a ticket directly to Asus Norway or even see if it is possible to call them.
You should find it at your main Asus webpage -> Service -> Support -> Contact Us -> Email / Phone

I've tried with Asus Spain, but here the 3G is still not shutting down until a few years, and basically I've got a standard response.
(Having 3G available coexisting with 4G and some 5G does not mean we do not want VoLTE or VoWIFI ...)

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
andreas.h.dahl
  1. 7 pro
  2. 30.40.30.29

hi i have trouble surfing while making calls, i can not find VoLte in settings

VoLte
I don't know which carrier you have but from what I can remember, both Telia and ICE have VoLTE support in Norway