This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] How to downgrade ZenFone Max Pro m1 Android 10 Beta 4 to Oreo Android 8

proveerhaldar
Star II
Can I get android 10 beta 4 to Oreo in max pro m1 by sd card method. (Sdcard method– keep Oreo software in sd card without any folder, go to the recovery mode, select the select the software file and flash the file.
screenshot-20201122-223443.png

19 REPLIES 19

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB602KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

No, downgrade file is different from OTA file. For ZB602KL, you can only downgrade from Android 10 to Android 9 with downgrade file Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9, yet you can not install OTA file with downgrade procedure and claim it as firmware downgrade.

View post
He is saying that he want downgrade to A8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
As I mentioned above, there is only downgrade file for Android 10-Android 9. You may ask the repair center to check if they can help or not even you are willing to pay for the software repair fee. Personally, I don't suggest users to use Android 8 because of the compatibility between firmware version and app version. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Rams
Star II
Call recording apps aren't working properly on Android 9 or Later. Can Asus bring call recording feature to ASUS phones

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Rams

Call recording apps aren't working properly on Android 9 or Later. Can Asus bring call recording feature to ASUS phones

View post
As we r on stock rom , so its depends on google whether they will provide call recording feature or not,

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Rams

View post
Untill Google roll out this feature, use the default system sound recorder to record calls. It will not work with Bluetooth headsets I think.