Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Specs of my laptop
I5-9300h
GTX 1650 4gb
16gb (Single Channel)
Bios: 305
I have this problem on whatever game I play, I have this stuttering/freezing and it occurs frequently. I don't know what happen but my laptop doesnt do this. I have just bought it last august and this happenning frequent. Even from the start, it already have this but it seems to go worse. What should I do? Why this laptop model has TOO MANY PROBLEMS. I always promote ASUS to my friends but when I bought this laptop it have changed my mind. Hope anyone can help me. It was bothering if I need to go to service center and what could I tell them?
Mostly using the laptop for online class and minimal gaming only.
13 REPLIES 13

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Christopher1696,
May you help to update BIOS, the latest is 309 and also check if your Windows update are all completed?
Thank you.

I was afraid of updating on 309 since there seems to be new problems with the new bios.

By the way thank you @Blake_ASUS , I just can't risk of updating it to 309. Since I using it for my education, I needed it to be having good performance (Thus I can't just send to it Service Center). To specify what problem I have, while gaming I have this sudden frame drop or hanging lasting for 1-2 secs. That's why I'm where did that coming from is it software or hardware? (I'm using fraps to see my fps btw)

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Christopher1696,
There is quite a lot of factors that can affect on this issue,
BIOS setting, internet, CPU, GPU, WIFI card....
Thank you.