Dsharp
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS-I003D (Rog Phone 3)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: Nope
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Chrome 87.0.4280.66
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

11 REPLIES 11

Dsharp
Star I
And Today add more image broken issue. It just screenshot on Armoury Crate, Upload on Tweeter App,
20201125-091949.jpg
And Again broken Image. That's fun, What the XX.

I think just broken image for touching all third-party apps.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Dsharp

And Today add more image broken issue. It just screenshot on Armoury Crate, Upload on Tweeter App,

20201125-091949.jpg

And Again broken Image. That's fun, What the XX.

I think just broken image for touching all third-party apps.

View post
try factory reset the phone it can be seen in screenshot right? it might be a software error.

Dsharp
Star I
devicentextian

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/135393#Comment_135393

try factory reset the phone it can be seen in screenshot right? it might be a software error.

View post
That is all New sysyem. (I recive this rogphoen3 on Nov.23) of course, two-tried factory reset on home theme wallpaper.
All are reproduced the same, and this phenomenon often occurs when sending original images to third-party apps. I don't want to do a factory reset again because of an unsolved OS bug.
Is there any way I can send this phone's rog to the developer asus? Are there any official apps for log collectors and bug reports that are officially provided, asus?

--edited
Okay, I will try last factory reset. And this time, Turn off all of backup option. (include google backup) plz wait

devicentextian
Rising Star II

Dsharp
Star I
Same issue. Not solved at factory reset with turn off all of backup option. Not install another apps, just input lightarmor case, and active theme, broken ui image.
screenshot-20201125-165407626.jpg

And also, install same environment test. Same issue at resend screen shot picture to third-party app(twitter). Also broken image. But original screenshot image has noproblem.
20201125-170758.jpg
screenshot-20201125-170528770.jpg
(up : upload twitter image, down : original device image)

So, I stopped solving myself for there problem. Plz teaching me, how can report this situation. Where should I submit a bug report file for this issue using developer mode? It's too complicated.