This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger not work properly on right side of my phone And Update Rog UI for best customisation

rehan95ahmed
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

RikoO
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@siddheshdhuri32 Let me know when you have more to share! Don't forget to quote or mention me, so I don't miss your reply by accident.

View post
I have been using this guys profile set. And my air triggers are working good. I don't know what it does, but if you can take a look and see if it helps resolve the issue more and for others too.
@Gustav_ASUS

RikoO
Star II
siddheshdhuri32

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/135250#Comment_135250

I have been using this guys profile set. And my air triggers are working good. I don't know what it does, but if you can take a look and see if it helps resolve the issue more and for others too.

screenshot-20201125-011236026-281-29.jpg

@Gustav_ASUS

View post
I suppose, I was wrong about the profiles. This seems hardware issue. The back touch problem still exists.

cnoberio
Star III
siddheshdhuri32

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/135390#Comment_135390

I suppose, I was wrong about the profiles. This seems hardware issue. The back touch problem still exists.

View post
Yeah bro, the issue is recurring... @Gustav_ASUS please help me follow up mine.. The service center did not give me an RMA... You can check my serial number on my post.. I sent the phone for diagnosis at Complink (Asus Service Center) Robinsons Galleria, Mandaluyong City, Philippines

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@cnoberio I will send you a PM!