This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I connect 2 monitors to my laptop?

ZT-2eeeb1ca
Star I
Laptop Model: S430FA
Monitor:
•BENQ EW3270UE 31.5" 4K Ultra HD Gaming Monitor, connect through usb-c or HDMI
•electriQ 27" Full HD 1ms 144Hz FreeSync HDR Gaming Monitor, connect through HDMI

USB-C hub:
•USB C Hub, QGeeM 12 in 1 Triple Display Hub,USB C Docking Station with 4K Dual HDMI, 1080P VGA,100W PD, Ethernet,USB C to USB 3.0, Card Reader, USB-C Data Compatible with MacBook,USB C Dock

I had bought a usb-c hub to try and connect the two montiors to my laptop using the builtin usb-c. But it wont work, it seems like the builtin usb-c doesnt support to use to display monitors. What should I do now?

2 REPLIES 2

luc_veillette
Star II
mingxinshen6543@gmail.com

Laptop Model: S430FA

Monitor:

BENQ EW3270UE 31.5" 4K Ultra HD Gaming Monitor, connect through usb-c or HDMI

electriQ 27" Full HD 1ms 144Hz FreeSync HDR Gaming Monitor, connect through HDMI

USB-C hub:

•USB C Hub, QGeeM 12 in 1 Triple Display Hub,USB C Docking Station with 4K Dual HDMI, 1080P VGA,100W PD, Ethernet,USB C to USB 3.0, Card Reader, USB-C Data Compatible with MacBook,USB C Dock

I had bought a usb-c hub to try and connect the two montiors to my laptop using the builtin usb-c. But it wont work, it seems like the builtin usb-c doesnt support to use to display monitors. What should I do now?

How can I connect 2 monitors to my laptop?
You can connect one monitor to the HDMI and the other to a USB to HDMI adapter. Serach on Amazon for "StarTech-com-USB-HDMI-Adapter-External"

jason_paul
Star I
I am having the same issue with an X512D. I am looking to use a usb C hub to increase my USB 3 ports as well as increase my display out put to the laptop plus two external monitors. Is this laptop capable of outputing video through the USB C to HDMI? Not trying to steal your post here but felt the answers to both our questions would likely be the same.