This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg 90 fps showing full cpu usage

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
When i switch pubg mobile to 90 fps game genie shows 2.96 ghz usage but in real time info it shows a lower %. Attached a video to show it

3 REPLIES 3

Narosh
Star II
Yes same here and also mine does not use much GPU at all(20% for 90 fps). Game feels very fast paced.
Other games use more GPU than pubg though.

Rex_AF
Star I
Same issue here shows 2.96 ghz usage on 90 fps

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mahmoud.abou.daher

When i switch pubg mobile to 90 fps game genie shows 2.96 ghz usage but in real time info it shows a lower %. Attached a video to show it

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/LRQKMJ785HKF/2020-11-22-23-06-24.mp4

Pubg 90 fps showing full cpu usage
Your phone has 8 cores and 2.96ghz represents one out of the eight cores.
Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL - Full phone specificationsThe phone has "Octa-core (1x2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)".
The one in the toolbar (not the sliding one) is probably working out the utilization across all 8 cores. So out of 8 cores, you are using 52 percent of the potential core clock speed. Remember, the phone is overclocked too, so somehow that would effect the numbers.
The one where you slide to get Game Genie is probably only showing the maximum clock speed out of the 8 core and that is 2.96ghz (which my guess is the overclocked speed).
You are right the number is wrong, but what would you expect to show in place of 2.96ghz, because adding up all clock speed to give you a number is wrong. I think that is why you see the max rather than showing all 8 core utilization.
I could be wrong too, but it makes sense.