cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB C to Headphone Jack Accesoire and Guarantee Question

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Hi people,
my ROG 3 is nearly 3 Months old, I'm from Germany and I have a 2 Years Guarantee if something isn't right or broken by itself.
My issue is that my usb c to headphone jack connector doesn't work anymore.
It's not the phone because I already tested it on another phone.
Where I to have contact somebody for getting a replacement? Especially an original part?
Are the accesoires which were delivered with the Phone even also under guarantee or did I already lost if I want a original replacement part?
Appreciate any further information, in my case under german rights, if possible.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Helo ;PuweY

Hi people,

my ROG 3 is nearly 3 Months old, I'm from Germany and I have a 2 Years Guarantee if something isn't right or broken by itself.

My issue is that my usb c to headphone jack connector doesn't work anymore.

It's not the phone because I already tested it on another phone.

Where I to have contact somebody for getting a replacement? Especially an original part?

Are the accesoires which were delivered with the Phone even also under guarantee or did I already lost if I want a original replacement part?

Appreciate any further information, in my case under german rights, if possible.

USB C to Headphone Jack Accesoire and Guarantee Question
Sorry about the late reply, it's covered by your warranty. Please contact ASUS Germany. Maybe this is connected with your YT Music issue? I don't know what's wrong with this app and I couldn't find any relating info so maybe you can ask Google?