Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Sound Issue*Max pro M2 A10 V428 September Update

vamsi
Star III
photo-2020-09-24-12-46-07.jpg
photo-2020-09-24-12-46-29.jpg
I have updated my Max pro M2 to 17.2018.2007.428.
Bugs:
Low volume through speaker and earpiece while calling. (speaker compared to Pie)
Low volume through speaker while playing music.
No bass through earphones. (tried max pro m1 bug fix method, it improved sound quality. still bass is very low compared
to pie build).
mobile network icon is missing. (screenshot 1 below)
Huge chin (Navbar) with A10 gestures. (Screenshot 2 above)

19 REPLIES 19

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

To preserve ZB630KL system performance and stability, we have no plan for further adjustments of audio settings. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
You mean to say that
(Low sound from earpiece and loudspeaker problems while calling) will be not fixed
No bass in earphone will be not fixed
😡😡😡😡😡😡

arpand06
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

To preserve ZB630KL system performance and stability, we have no plan for further adjustments of audio settings. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
wow, wow, wow 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

rajathraju
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

View post
This was not expecting from Asus dev team. My request to Asus team that you must not compromise with audio related buggy issues. Also 'Audio bass' is an essential thing for listening music. You must provide the requirements of the customer. I have seen some smartphones companies before that, failing in software support directly effect the market and they also loose faith of the customer. Being a musician i strongly believe that if you ignore in fixing audio quality no people would like to support you forever. So, kindly don't ignore this issue that affects the FAITH between you and us.
I hope you better understand the Audiophiles.
Thank You🙂

vfebrian6661
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

View post
Waiting for almost a year and this is what we got? Bruh they told us to be patience and this is the result... Now we know who's the best company right now.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.