BlackAs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog3
Firmware Version:.98
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi @Gustav_ASUS I noticed in that fota update .98 you added support for VoLTE for an Indian carrier, what’s the reason you can’t do this for the Australian ones ?

cheers
Adam
53 REPLIES 53

nuccio
Rising Star I
Hoping someone responds to this with good news.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@nuccio I have forwarded the contents of this thread to the team and have let them know that it's a highly requested feature by you and other Australian users.
I have to make it clear though that "really no excuse not to put it in the next update" is (again) somewhat simplifying the process of testing and validating new features.
Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, just keeping expectations in check. 🙂

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@nuccio I have forwarded the contents of this thread to the team and have let them know that it's a highly requested feature by you and other Australian users.

I have to make it clear though that "really no excuse not to put it in the next update" is (again) somewhat simplifying the process of testing and validating new features.

Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, just keeping expectations in check. 🙂

View post
I'm pretty sure all of us here would be willing to help with the "testing and validating new features" - especially when no carrier certification is required. Expectations should be put simply - just do it

SilverBackCH
Star III
@Gustav_ASUS
And please do this also with Switzerland
Swisscom / Sunrise / Salt
Beacuse the Phone Quality without it is so Bad.

Greetings Marco

hawamahal
Star I
Another Voice to get ASUS to update the ROM to include VOLTE. I am on Telstra and voice quality sometimes is quite poor.