This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger not work properly on right side of my phone And Update Rog UI for best customisation

rehan95ahmed
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

RikoO
Star II
rehan95ahmed

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Air trigger not work properly on right side of my phone And Update Rog UI for best customisation
Same is the problem for me. The trigger works even when you press at the bottom back of the phone on right side. It's weird.but while playing pubg it's really annoying. Please fix air triggers .

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If your airtriggers are responding to touches on the back of your device, please contact/visit your local service center about a repair.
If you do, make sure to get back to me with your RMA number so I can follow-up with the service team.
@rehan95ahmed @siddheshdhuri32

RikoO
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

If your airtriggers are responding to touches on the back of your device, please contact/visit your local service center about a repair.

If you do, make sure to get back to me with your RMA number so I can follow-up with the service team.

@rehan95ahmed @siddheshdhuri32

View post
I tried few scenario profiles on ROG community. And seems, air triggers work good with it. Let's see, will test and play more with those settings and will give feedback.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@siddheshdhuri32 Let me know when you have more to share! Don't forget to quote or mention me, so I don't miss your reply by accident.