amal99braj
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Most of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Fast charging doesn't work occassionally. I've to reinsert the plug several time for it to work. Nothing wrong with the adaptor or the cable, i checked it in another phone works perfectly there. Does anyone has any solution. I tried rebooting the system, factory data reset and rebooted it in safe mode, doesn't work.
I think it's something to do with the update
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
amal99braj

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Most of the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Fast charging doesn't work occassionally. I've to reinsert the plug several time for it to work. Nothing wrong with the adaptor or the cable, i checked it in another phone works perfectly there. Does anyone has any solution. I tried rebooting the system, factory data reset and rebooted it in safe mode, doesn't work.

I think it's something to do with the update

Asus Zenfone 5z fast charging issue
Its not about update its all about dust particles collected inside port due to which its hard for hardware to detect fast charging try to blow some air by mouth or dryer and check if it fixes also try cleaning port by putting small cotton on toothpith and try cleaning gently and see ifnot i feel its hardware issue inside charging port try to take your device to nearest service centre to check whats wrong with device
Note:- please dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service centre
Thanks!

amal99braj
Star I
@amitgarde3 tried it but doesn't work. Sure it's a hardware issue because i saw a lot of posts on the same issue as mine and all just recent.. couldn't it be with the last 2 system update?

aanujkumar12332
Star II
yes bro same problem in my phone
i plugged but charge not support sometimes it showed nothing i mean not connected charge sometimes it connet this is hardware problem Asus service is very bad
I am regretting taking the phone. plz help me my charging port , adapter and cable are work properly bcoz i m using these another phone so they work well
i tried all thing latest update,reset ,see service centre
then tell me what i do?