Star III
P
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .32
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTEDal rSignal ops suddenly and come back in few seconds
49 REPLIES 49

BOMB
Star I
@P.chai Please help I still problem this issue how to setting APN. คนไทยรึเปล่าครับ

Bharoosh
Star III
@Titan_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
Guys can any one help in it. It's really frustrating aftter investing so much ammount in this Brand. This phone is becoming useless. I totally bought it for ging and even it's not fulfilling. This purpose it has no use.I continuously posting from last few days without a single reply which shows how careless ASuS is towards customer. This is my first experience with ASUS and it s really bad in term of product and service both.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Bharoosh Thanks for mentioning me, and sorry for the late reply.
You can do some quick troubleshooting yourself to begin with:
Go to SMMI test (input .12345+= in the calculator app) and do the Modem, SIM Card, SIM Signal and Phone call tests.
Go to Settings -> System -> Reset options -> Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
If you can backup your personal data, you can perform a factory reset and see if that solves your issue.
Get back to me with the results and we can take it from there!
Also check your inbox for a PM from me regarding a separate issue. 🙂

Bharoosh
Star III
Thanks actually vibalreadyvdid that .
Results are showing Pass except SIM test
It's is showing disconnected hence Fail.
Rest done . I actually breset it 2 or 3 time before as well including 1 complete reset without any help.

Other than that this device is automatically crashing now . I saw it abnormal power down during gaming. And this happened 3 time till today.

Warny
Star I
juanmojica15

Can you also send me instructions on how to fix it, I am also having the same issue.

View post
Please can someone help me as well? I bought my rog phone 3 yesterday with all acessories and couldn't use because I don't have my mobile network available. Everything is perfect except for this.