This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog II not charging

My Asus is not charging anymore, first the bottom usb c stopped hypercharging and after a few days from charging at all, the side por did the same thing.
I've restored factory settings and all started working again, a month later the same thing happened.
I can't believe I wasted 1K on this phone, it seems that is no longer supported , for sure the first and last Asus phone.

4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Devil_Evolution

My Asus is not charging anymore, first the bottom usb c stopped hypercharging and after a few days from charging at all, the side por did the same thing.

I've restored factory settings and all started working again, a month later the same thing happened.

I can't believe I wasted 1K on this phone, it seems that is no longer supported , for sure the first and last Asus phone.

Asus Rog II not charging
Does your phone charge while off?
Also, did you try another charger and cables?
If that does not work, I recommend you visit a service centre.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Devil_Evolution

Asus Rog II not charging
Clean your charging port with preferably a toothpick
Many cases about phone not charging or slow charging is due to the amount of dust and lint deposition in the charging port

Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/40495/asus-rog-ii-not-charging

Clean your charging port with preferably a toothpick

Many cases about phone not charging or slow charging is due to the amount of dust and lint deposition in the charging port

View post
I've cleaned it , the side port is new and always with the rubber on.
It started working again, I don't know why.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Devil_Evolution

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/134541#Comment_134541

I've cleaned it , the side port is new and always with the rubber on.

It started working again, I don't know why.

View post
Nice the issue was probably due to port being clogged with dust and lint then
Mostly this is the case in such cases when phone doesn't charge/slow charges