This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone facing overheating while charging after the latest stable update on zenfone 5z? It goes 45°

vigneshrao323
Star I
screenshot-20201122-005841885.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

archilsoni412
Star III
Can you kindly provide your build number so to know on which build exactly you are on.
To get build number
Go to: settings-system-about phone-software information-build

vigneshrao323
Star I
archilsoni412

Can you kindly provide your build number so to know on which build exactly you are on.

To get build number

Go to: settings-system-about phone-software information-build

View post
screenshot-20201123-150026928-281-29.jpg
This one

archilsoni412
Star III
I am not facing such kind of problem on this build. Usually phone takes a day or 2 to get back to normal as per usage after some major software update. But if problem still persist than you May adopt following steps for the same
1. Don't use your phone for longer time while charging
2. Also see that no heavy apps are running in background
3. Try to examine the same in safe mode.
To enter safe mode: click the power button for 2-3 sec. After that press the power off icon for 2-3 sec and then a popup will appear in which press ok to enter into the safe mode. For getting back to normal mode simply just reboot your phone
4. Try to factory reset your phone as it is better to do after major system updates but before that simply back up your imp data.
Hope this may help
Thanks