Did you mean: 

Help me please

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version:.99
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, somebody help me downgrade to firmware .78 please. I'm going sick with firmware 99, battery drain so fast although I did factory reset, ...
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I'm on .99 and my battery lasts very long

Craven
Rising Star II
nightmaster552

I'm on .99 and my battery lasts very long

View post
Same. Idle drain is better on this firmware, this is probably the only good thing about it too. For comparison, .78 has an idle drain of 1%/2 hrs while .99 has a drain of 1% for every 4 hrs. Not bad. I don't know if you've installed some apps already but more likely than not, they're gonna be the ones to cause the heavy draining.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/134672#Comment_134672

Same. Idle drain is better on this firmware, this is probably the only good thing about it too. For comparison, .78 has an idle drain of 1%/2 hrs while .99 has a drain of 1% for every 4 hrs. Not bad. I don't know if you've installed some apps already but more likely than not, they're gonna be the ones to cause the heavy draining.

View post
I installed roughly 50 apps. Battery still quite similair to yours on idle.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@khiemnguyen2111
I wouldn't recommend going back, since you would lose out on the bug fixes introduced with later firmware versions.
However, the process would be to downgrade to A9 and then updating to A10 2008.78 firmware from there, ignoring FOTA Service.