cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart problem solved

Sourabh
Rising Star I
Hi
I have rolled back from A10 .49 to A9 .60 and my problem of restarting of phone has been solved..used to restart couple of times in a week but now after A9 , it didn't even once in last 10 days. So its not your mother board problem , @Anders_ASUS @Gustav these guys are the problem. Thanks @Akash Gupta Boycotting Asus hereafter, even they solves the problem in future. Losers
2 REPLIES 2

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Sourabh

Hi

I have rolled back from A10 .49 to A9 .60 and my problem of restarting of phone has been solved..used to restart couple of times in a week but now after A9 , it didn't even once in last 10 days. So its not your mother board problem , @Anders_ASUS @Gustav these guys are the problem. Thanks @Akash Gupta Boycotting Asus hereafter, even they solves the problem in future. Losers

Restart problem solved
A10 having so many problems i am beta tester of A10 I also reported issue but no action taken I am using A9 I didn't face any issues.

Kanu
Rising Star II
Yeah man you're right. A10 just sucks. They still haven't made it stable and it's almost a year. I had done a factory reset and installed the raw firmware. For a week the phone was amazing but somehow battery issues and heating issues came back again. A10 is just not worth it.