cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

andyfudwg
Star I
i'm using display capture device.

andyfudwg
Star I
so i have to upgrade to rog phone 3 to stream at 90fps?

KartikSaha
Rising Star I
sonwid23

My all devices

Capture Card : Avermedia GC553 (Supporting 4K60Hz, 1080P120Hz)

Converter : Club 3D USB-C to HDMI (Supporting 4K60Hz, 1080P120Hz)

HDMI Cable : E.net Ultra High Speed HDMI Ver.2.1 (Supporting 4K30Hz, 1080P240Hz)

Phone : Rog Phone 3 (Display - 144Hz)

I bought these all devices for Rog Phone 3

When Rog Phone is connected to Capture card through Converter,

Rog Phone is capped to 60 Hz with this announcement "Refresh rate is set to 60Hz"

But Oneplus doesn't have this glitch and doesn't even need good devices which support 1080p120Hz

Cuz even If capture card only supports 60fps, Oneplus is not capped to 60Hz, Oneplus has own display

Please change system of Rog phone like Oneplus

Don't say "buy Oneplus", I already ordered😡

But I still like Rog Phone, I wish using Rog Phone again (with capture card)

ASUS Mods @Anders_ASUS@Gustav_ASUS @ARP@ARP_ASUS answer me please

Please fix this refresh rate glitch
Check this one . His channel name "Wid Gaming" with 4.18 lakhs subscribers. He fixed this problem.But how I don't know . Check his "community post" on YouTube. I think you have to ask him how to solve this problem. He had also same issue. Recently he is using Rog 3 for streaming with 90 fps ( Not capped to 60 fps while streaming using capture card) .

ZT-a7408882
Star III
None of u are facing shut down issues after the phone heats up to 40 degree Celsius? If yes please tell the solution

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kartik10212@gmail.com

None of u are facing shut down issues after the phone heats up to 40 degree Celsius? If yes please tell the solution

View post
It has always been suggested to go to a service centre.