This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10

viktorsokolinsk
Star III

"According to our information, Asus does not plan to do anything more than Android 10 beta for The model and its support stops before the end of the year." Here is the answer from asus, go ahead and continue to believe them.

15 REPLIES 15

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/134467#Comment_134467

R u talking about this guy @ᴵ ᴬᴹ᭄ 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 ฿สrrey

He was also providing all the updates 3-4 days before official released,and now u can see what happened to his account

View post
Here they ban anyone who tells the truth, or bad about their company. And the fact that they mock us is normal.

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/134467#Comment_134467

"Hello there! First of all, I can't tell you who exactly, because they don't have the right to disclose information to third parties". - Are you from Asus? If not how did you got this info as 3rd person?

View post
Who cares where I'm from? Let the company officially refute my information, and I will apologize to everyone and leave the forum.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
First, I am the only ASUS person in this thread. Second, @ᴵ ᴬᴹ᭄ 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 ฿สrrey is banned at some ZenTalk users' requests of due to posting commercial/suspicious links. (Not kidding, I had opened those links before, they were so weird.) Third, I haven't received any related information. Gentlemen, I now give the floor to you. Have a nice weekends.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

First, I am the only ASUS person in this thread. Second, @ᴵ ᴬᴹ᭄ 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 ฿สrrey is banned at some ZenTalk users' requests of due to posting commercial/suspicious links. (Not kidding, I had opened those links before, they were so weird.) Third, I haven't received any related information. Gentlemen, I now give the floor to you. Have a nice weekends.

View post
We only have one question, will asus zenfone max pro m1 receive any more updates?
You did reply to a person who was asking whether there will be a new update for android 10 or not.
You said
"All I know is that we are still working on the upcoming version for android 10"
You said this like two weeks ago.
So I think you guys haven't ended support for asus zenfone max pro m1 but still, you guys need to be more open about software updates and timeline for those updates.

nidhin3
Zen Master I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/134488#Comment_134488

We only have one question, will asus zenfone max pro m1 receive any more updates?

You did reply to a person who was asking whether there will be a new update for android 10 or not.

You said

"All I know is that we are still working on the upcoming version for android 10"

You said this like two weeks ago.

So I think you guys haven't ended support for asus zenfone max pro m1 but still, you guys need to be more open about software updates and timeline for those updates.

View post
Yup, thats true. I always liked Asus because of its hardware quality. Now I'm starting to like its software too. But, Asus needs to be a little more transparent when it comes to software department.