This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Minor and major battery issues!

Alice_Renaut
Star III
The low battery warning option, in the settings, says it will warn the user in 15% and 5%, but warns in 14% and 4%.
The % indicator does not follow in real time, when it is at 12% in an activity for 10 minutes, it goes down to 11%, but from 11% to 10% it does not last 30 seconds. (Numbers given as an example, do not indicate percentage or time accuracy).
Sometimes, I put it to charge with 10%, it jumped to 12%, rising to 13%, immediately when connecting.
The first 10% of battery, after a 100% charge, does not last even the time of the last 3%.
There is a considerable battery drain after the Android 10. (Not shown on Android 9.)
77 REPLIES 77

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi amitgarde3 & mytechshout07
I just tested "Power saving" this afternoon with my device, mobile data on/WiFi off, and the function seems working properly. I had placed the device in rest for an hour and sent messages via Whapsapp and Messenger, the device had zero responds with the messages. Once I opened the screen, the mobile data started to work again and receiving messages.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Christine_ASUS

Hi amitgarde3 & mytechshout07

I just tested "Power saving" this afternoon with my device, mobile data on/WiFi off, and the function seems working properly. I had placed the device in rest for an hour and sent messages via Whapsapp and Messenger, the device had zero responds with the messages. Once I opened the screen, the mobile data started to work again and receiving messages.

View post
I again checked with my device after factory data reset i followed your same steps but i get responses from device to every messege sent from whatsapp it seems powersaving sometimes works properly but sometimes doesnt

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi amitgarde3
Thank you for your reply. I tested the procedure this morning again, and Power Saving works properly. Are you willing to provide me the logs and the video of recording the logging process (only need procedure duplicating part in 3-5 minutes) for further checking? If so, please pm me the logs.
*Duplicating Procedure: Open *Power saving>turn on mobile data+turn off the WiFi>put the device in rest for one hour>sent message via Whatsapp and Messenger