cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZENFONE 6 - BACK CASE WITH CAMERA LOCK?

196aks
Star II
Hello ASUS R&D team,
I need to ask and I am pretty sure almost all owners of ZENFONE 6, why ASUS is not making cases for ZENFONE 6 with lock, like with ZENFONE 7, while adding a little tweak to the lock for ZF6? Because when it's in my pocket it makes a rattling sound when I walk, which doesn't feel as premium.
Defying ordinary means you have to take an extra mile to give customers the extra ordinary experience. You are building a ecosystem for your brand but you are missing out on accessories and their availability, even in the ROG PHONE 2.
As a customer I don't need any excuses in comments section if I am willing to pay for the product. So, give a clear response answering why?
You have created such a complex device, I guess designing a case proprietary to ZENFONE 6 shouldn't be a problem for the team.
I wonder why no third party manufacturer thought of it, they could earn some real money that ASUS has left on the table. But I guess its just a matter of time.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
196aks

THEN THE THIRD PARTIES WILL. FIRST ITERATIONS ARE ALWAYS MESSY.

View post
You can add a small object yourself to fix the camera module with a tenon. You can refer to the following thread.
xpiritli

突發奇想把網路上買來的手機殼做一點改造,讓手機殼有簡單的鏡頭防護功能,避免手機在不小心摔落時鏡頭彈出來..

這個是網路上買來的,自帶支架手機殼

NBGW4OJKAM7Y.jpg

它是兩層構造,黑色是硬塑膠,藍色是軟膠

NIE24FB1G9HB.jpg

把兩塊分開後用美工刀把鏡頭跟指紋辨識旁邊的邊條切掉

THYKFHXQTL73.jpg

然後找一塊透明的塑膠片(很多產品包裝都會用那種透明盒),剪成合適的形狀

Q606KMD4I2P5.jpg

再把黑色的那塊裝回去,就完成嚕~~

6A5OSWN3MJEN.jpg

平常就把它推上去,剛好可以擋住相機模組

AO85PGCVAUIA.jpg