Did you mean: 

Can we use both the leds?

Zora
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 2
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Why only one led is on while switching on the flash light?
Is there any way to use both the led's for better brightness?
7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
I hope you got the explanation shared by amitgarde3 and ronald1985

Not applicable
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/40044/can-we-use-both-the-leds

Second light you see is not a flash light, it's a RGB light. For the lighting armor case, this light turns on to make writing and logo on back of case light up in different colours. So yeah mobile has only 1 flash light

View post
Dude the correct answer is that the RGB flashlight can be useful without the case by software update but asus doesn't want us to have that because of a useless case that breaks too easily and is overpriced. Prove me wrong. Simple answer, mods now don't even have reasonable explanation of why thats not possible so they just reply by saying " read suggestions given by ronald" but they know the truth too.

Not applicable
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

I hope you got the explanation shared by amitgarde3 and ronald1985

View post
You tell me, why not release a software update to use the flashlight without the case? I mean why have a hardware which we cannot even use? Dude tell your devs to fix their stuff and add new things because asus just got out of my favourite list and is heading straight towards my "worst company and lasiest devs" list. Seriously my xbox 360 which is 8 years old still recieve updates for my server. This 1 year old phone is doing worse than an 8 year old piece of tech. Shame on you mods, at least be useful and let us communicate to the devs or tell them what we really want? You saying all these things and making excuses for everything just proves how ignorant asus is.