cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZENFONE 6 - BACK CASE WITH CAMERA LOCK?

196aks
Star II
Hello ASUS R&D team,
I need to ask and I am pretty sure almost all owners of ZENFONE 6, why ASUS is not making cases for ZENFONE 6 with lock, like with ZENFONE 7, while adding a little tweak to the lock for ZF6? Because when it's in my pocket it makes a rattling sound when I walk, which doesn't feel as premium.
Defying ordinary means you have to take an extra mile to give customers the extra ordinary experience. You are building a ecosystem for your brand but you are missing out on accessories and their availability, even in the ROG PHONE 2.
As a customer I don't need any excuses in comments section if I am willing to pay for the product. So, give a clear response answering why?
You have created such a complex device, I guess designing a case proprietary to ZENFONE 6 shouldn't be a problem for the team.
I wonder why no third party manufacturer thought of it, they could earn some real money that ASUS has left on the table. But I guess its just a matter of time.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The design of the camera lock protection shell needs to be matched with the mobile phone hardware to have a better user experience. ZenFone 6 hardware is different from ZenFone 7, so the camera lock protection shell is not introduced.
screenshot-20201119-135459-1.jpg

196aks
Star II
Yes but that's not what I am saying, I am saying create a completely new case for Zenfone 6.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
196aks

Yes but that's not what I am saying, I am saying create a completely new case for Zenfone 6.

View post
Asus will not develop "BACK CASE WITH CAMERA LOCK" for ZenFone 6.

196aks
Star II
THEN THE THIRD PARTIES WILL. FIRST ITERATIONS ARE ALWAYS MESSY.