gsurya8
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: .99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: increasing
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this unique problem? Occasionally when starting up the phone, the android and rog screens will load normally. However, the phone will shut down at the rog load screen and restart in the CSC fastboot mode. This is just simply from starting up the phone, not holding the power button or anything else. I've reached out to US support and no one seems to know what to do. This also is in conjunction with heating issues and battery issues. It has recently begun to start up this way more frequently. Any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
If you turn your phone around do you see tencent anywhere?

gsurya8
Star I
Nope just Republic of Gamers. It's the global version, and I purchased it through Asus' US site. This isn't a huge worry, but I was curious to see if anyone is experiencing the same issue. Support said they have not seen this happen in other units.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
gsurya8

Nope just Republic of Gamers. It's the global version, and I purchased it through Asus' US site. This isn't a huge worry, but I was curious to see if anyone is experiencing the same issue. Support said they have not seen this happen in other units.

View post
it really looks like an isolated case try search it up on different phone's in google if you got same issue.

gsurya8
Star I
So I've seen a somewhat similar issue with the Zenfone, however their screens remain on the CSC fastboot screen. For my instance I can use the volume keys to select start, but it is given via the fastboot screen. Everything loads normally after and the phone works without issue (knock on wood). Like I said, it seems support doesn't know the cause for this issue either, but it's not a huge deal for me. Just curious if anyone else was experiencing this.