This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z very low call volume in crowded places

ZT-ded2b09f
Star I
I'm from India with latest update installed. I'm not complaining about voice call quality when I'm in quiet places like home or office. But in outdoor conditions / public places I can't hear a single word from the call. I have tried all volume levels and held phone at different angles but that didn't help much.

Looks like it's design / hardware flaw and won't be able to fix it by software update. This is a serious issue and Asus should pull back all the 6Z phones to fix it. Intoducing flip camera is great but if makes earpiece unhearable then that's not acceptable.
13 REPLIES 13

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
It sounds like you've tried some troubleshooting, but have you seen this page? 
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/7175/low-in-call-volume-on-zenfone-6-one-tip-to-easily-solve-... 
The receiver might be a little higher than what you're used to, it's definitely higher than my daily driver.

drrakeshsingh09
Star II
Even i have same issue.@LP_ASUS. I had tried that thing also but that does not work.i think earpiece volume is too low .plz fix that problem.i am also from india

paras0710
Rising Star II
Today i went to a very busy and noisy place and yes call volume is not acceptable. Do something.

Gentleman
Star I
the only way to hear better is to turn the phone over and put your ear on the camera.  You will see that you hear a lot better