This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook 14 UX434FLC Battery Problem

eliaz_brumer
Star I
just bought this laptop - and from the beginning low battery capacity - held for less then 4 hours.
restarted the bios and AC adapter in the device manager - nothing help....
sent it to repair - they changed the battery - work fine for several hours and then - low capacity - held for less then 4 hours.
when charging - the led turn to white in around 98% and when it reach to 99% - the display for time for full charged stuck and it can remain on 5 minutes for more 30 minutes or so. If restart the AC adapter in the device manager while its stuck on the 5 minutes - time will update but will stuck again.
any idea?

20 REPLIES 20

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Eliaz,
I see. Thank you for the information.
Let me find a device and try to simulate the same scenario as your description.
You may try to adjust some of the settings as well.
Another thing is which battery mode did you set to ?
in MyASUS and Windows Power options.
Thank you.

eliaz_brumer
Star I
image.png
and as you can see from the picture - 60% - 3 hours and 25 minutes left - and of course this is virtually,

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
eliaz.brumer

image.png

and as you can see from the picture - 60% - 3 hours and 25 minutes left - and of course this is virtually,

View post
we cant give gaurantee of battery stay for 6 hours or any hours mentioned in site while purchasing any laptop.
reasons are very simple.
1 We use multi core function with heavy features of windows os with running lots background applications.
2 Normally laptop users 32WH or 38WH batteries , only fewmodels have 72WH but with high performance dedicated video graphics card.
3 In many cases , while working with windows os with dedicated gpus , gpus gets automatically enabled ad active throughout the running os , so the battery power decreases without knowledge

if you we use LIGHT Operating system without complecated running background services and background running applications , then definately we can get more battery life

eliaz_brumer
Star I
so on the ASUS official web - it says that the battery hold for 50 hours - and that why I bought the computer:

image.png

as you can see when it decrease to 40% after 30 minutes - there is only 1 hour left.

image.png
I have a 5 years old asus zen book that have the same program and systems - and still hold for more then 8 hours on battery. I worked simultaneous on both the laptop and the new didn't hold. I don't know if this a problem in my laptop or it is problem with model - but defiantly there is a problem!!!! and I would be glad to get a solution.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
eliaz.brumer

so on the ASUS official web - it says that the battery hold for 50 hours - and that why I bought the computer:

image.png

as you can see when it decrease to 40% after 30 minutes - there is only 1 hour left.

image.png

I have a 5 years old asus zen book that have the same program and systems - and still hold for more then 8 hours on battery. I worked simultaneous on both the laptop and the new didn't hold. I don't know if this a problem in my laptop or it is problem with model - but defiantly there is a problem!!!! and I would be glad to get a solution.

View post
50WHrs means battery capacity , not battery will work 50H .
In website , asus does not mentioned in words like , this laptop will hold battery power upto 50Hours in single charge.
in my laptop, battery capacity is 38WH = 38Watthour , not Working Hours .
download batteryinfoview.exe app from below link
Download BatteryInfoView 1.23
and unzip file, execute batteryinfoview.exe , post the screenshot .
for example
capture-jpg.jpg