This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera takes long time

onesach
Star I
After use of 1 month this phones camera works slow portrait mode woks slow one single picture takes 4sec to process which is very slow 48mpx also do same, if we compare with one+, image process time is too slow of 6z
Did all clear catche s wipe data but no use.
This problem related to core software asus need to work very hard on their software part to sortout such issues, phone packed with huge powerful hardware units but lack in os, like Samsung one UI, Huaweis EMUI and one+ oxygen os, asus shd work on os part Or els they wil soon loose again in Mobile market

14 REPLIES 14

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Lets not get too far ahead and predict the company's future here. But yes the camera processing time needs a lot of work. It's too slow and many times the moment I try to capture is just missed due to the slow processing

prashanth
Rising Star II
It is slow for sure

onesach
Star I
Even asus know this problems but no reply here it indicates a Major flow related to hardware

ColorSage
Zen Master I
onesach said:
Even asus know this problems but no reply here it indicates a Major flow related to hardware
Yeah, right.. I have my phone almost a month, 48Mpix shoots slower because of high resolution image. Normal photos 12Mpix with binning are fast to me