cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A10 & A11 stable updates for Pro M1

AJ1
Rising Star II
Hello Christine & Asus Team,
Wanted to know on Nxt stable updates on Android version. We see that devices are launched in April 2018 & are now 2.5+ Years old.
Now as A10 beta has many bugs in it & risky to upgrade to beta version from A9. I have below questions for the company-
1. Is asus planning on A10 & A11 stable update for this device???
2. if not will company be providing system updates to work mobile smoother???
3. If services are stopped, what to do??? as if we don't update firmware version mobile becomes very very slow & difficult to use.
4. Should Pro users still wait for nxt update / service to provide for this device or not????
As before flagships mobiles this devices units were sold over 1 million units (figures are approx real figures may be different) so before comparing to any flagships mobile want to know on about these things.
A10 update is already rolled out couple of months ago & now A11 is rolling out to devices. E. G if company provides A10 stable update to this device will we get A11 update further as well?
@Christine_ASUS please let us know on this as want to know what the company is looking / working / thinking from customers point of view or thinking from company's point of view & that what customers are thinking from company's point of view.
11 REPLIES 11

AJ1
Rising Star II
vfebrian6661

Im not sure this device will get android 10 stable... Well i mean we stuck at beta version for about 8 month i think? That's not normal for a beta version

View post
Yes true buddy, asus developers even not able to fix bugs in their firmware version. Even they r having only 1 answer for all issues which is regardless. Even they dnt have right answer to the issues which users post here. Still for last 1%probability if someone from asus cares their customers then they will reply this. But still for stable A10 we need to wait for it.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133632#Comment_133632

And that ASUS, when something was said to someone? They silently stopped updating devices, giving the owners a choice, either to use the old version of Android, or to put a kosyachnuyu beta version. I very much doubt that they will release something in 1.5 months, and even more so fix it. They will not do anything else for our devices, but this is another security patch in December.

View post
@Christine_ASUS when asked about if there will be a next versions for the .432 build, he/she said the following "All I know is that we are still working on the upcoming version."
So i am pretty sure that there will be new android 10 build.
This was the post where @Christine_ASUS said that
sokolinskiy88

Not dear moderators, developers and ASUS management, why are you so careless and ugly about your users?

ZenFone Max Pro M1 android 10!!!

vfebrian6661
Star III
Time to move on to another brand should we?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133762#Comment_133762

But later, an Asus employee replied that nothing more is planned for the model, and its support stops this year. The maximum that we can get is a security patch in December, and that's not a fact. In two months, they did nothing, as well as in a year, so do not wait for a miracle in the remaining 1.5 months. It's time for us to come to terms with this.

View post
1. Who was that asus employee? Is he a support person?
2. Do not believe anyone other than the moderator's regarding software updates because support person don't know anything about it (eg: those guys were saying that the first android 10 beta for asus zenfone max M2 was the stable update but it was not)
3. If we go by asus software support policy then the support would have already ended on April this year.

AJ1
Rising Star II
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133773#Comment_133773

1. Who was that asus employee? Is he a support person?

2. Do not believe anyone other than the moderator's regarding software updates because support person don't know anything about it (eg: those guys were saying that the first android 10 beta for asus zenfone max M2 was the stable update but it was not)

3. If we go by asus software support policy then the support would have already ended on April this year.

View post
Point 3 was this declared by asus or it is as per their policy. As in mid this year I bought this phone & facing many issues which even their engineers or SC not able to fix.