Craven
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3 12/512 Global
Firmware Version: .99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can someone tell me what's wrong with my unit? I bought the phone 2 months ago and when i first booted it up with the firmware before .58, it had the boot up sound. i didn't like it at first so i disabled it and now everytime i boot up the phone, there's no sound, just the vibration. I checked/unchecked the "boot up sound" option in settings and it still wouldn't work. This has been happening since .58, i just didn't give it any attention til now. Is anyone else's boot up sound still working?
3 REPLIES 3

anoyehh
Star I
Hi Craven , i just want to know , did your pubgm scope flickering issue is working now? Because i have the same problem

Craven
Rising Star II
anoyehh

Hi Craven , i just want to know , did your pubgm scope flickering issue is working now? Because i have the same problem

View post
It's still not. Was working fine on .78 but after that, it came back. Currently on .99

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Craven

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 3 12/512 Global
  2. Firmware Version: .99
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my unit? I bought the phone 2 months ago and when i first booted it up with the firmware before .58, it had the boot up sound. i didn't like it at first so i disabled it and now everytime i boot up the phone, there's no sound, just the vibration. I checked/unchecked the "boot up sound" option in settings and it still wouldn't work. This has been happening since .58, i just didn't give it any attention til now. Is anyone else's boot up sound still working?

Boot up sound not working anymore.
Make sure you have ring/notification sound enabled and at loud volume. Try disabling, restart, and then enabling again followed by a restart. There must be something you've done to your sound settings. Even the "no not disturb" function will remove the sound