momentkampretoz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2009.98
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The main problem of asus rog phone 3 is black crush, fix asus immediately
8 REPLIES 8

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
As for black crush, the ROG Phone 3 has been improved continuously and we're looking at further improvements for video performance, especially on lower quality encodings. Next FOTA should bring further tweaks to the display, so get back to me with your feedback after you get it. 🙂

akshujaat
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

As for black crush, the ROG Phone 3 has been improved continuously and we're looking at further improvements for video performance, especially on lower quality encodings. Next FOTA should bring further tweaks to the display, so get back to me with your feedback after you get it. 🙂

View post
Hey mod... don't just say they are working on the fix...be transparent enough and let us all know when is the next FOTA expected????

hermantan89
Rising Star I
We can be patient for 4 months. Why can't we be patient in 4 months for the repair?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
akshujaat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/132719#Comment_132719

Hey mod... don't just say they are working on the fix...be transparent enough and let us all know when is the next FOTA expected????

View post
The next FOTA for ROG Phone 3 should come in December.