Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a Zenfone 7 PRO with Beta Android 11

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
FW: 30.40.30.18
not rooted
I bought a phone as a second hand one and there was Beta Android 11 installed. I thought as a previous Oneplus owner that it shouldn't be an issue but then I realized that I couldn't enroll into the Beta program in the Update section of Settings. I found on the forum that the window for registering in this program was closed already and I don't know what to do right now. I'd like to be part of the program and receive the newest FW updates and report issues/provide feedback. If that's really not possible what should I do?? Should I wait for stable Android 11 and update or what?? I'd definitely like to avoid downgrading to stable Android 10 and loosing all the settings etc 🙂
10 REPLIES 10

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133175#Comment_133175

Click on the menu (top left)

Phone community>Zenfone 7 R beta

Considering your phone is already a part of the beta program you should be able to access the a11 forum

View post
it's not there unfortunetelly
community.jpg

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
Tagion

You could ask @Anders_ASUS for R beta forum permission

View post
I'd definitely do that but I couldn't find a possibility to PM any user of this forum
I'm new to this forum and Level 1, could it be because of that??

Aryan202
Community Legend I

Aryan202
Community Legend I
martin.stavinoha87

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133256#Comment_133256

I'd definitely do that but I couldn't find a possibility to PM any user of this forum

I'm new to this forum and Level 1, could it be because of that??

View post
Yes you need to be atleast level 2 to pm someone

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
ok, thx guys for your help, will try to level up to level 2 and then send PM to @Anders_ASUS
I also contacted ASUS support in my country so I'm curious what their solution is gonna be 🙂