Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a Zenfone 7 PRO with Beta Android 11

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
FW: 30.40.30.18
not rooted
I bought a phone as a second hand one and there was Beta Android 11 installed. I thought as a previous Oneplus owner that it shouldn't be an issue but then I realized that I couldn't enroll into the Beta program in the Update section of Settings. I found on the forum that the window for registering in this program was closed already and I don't know what to do right now. I'd like to be part of the program and receive the newest FW updates and report issues/provide feedback. If that's really not possible what should I do?? Should I wait for stable Android 11 and update or what?? I'd definitely like to avoid downgrading to stable Android 10 and loosing all the settings etc 🙂
10 REPLIES 10

Tagion
Rising Star II
I assume you'll just receive the next beta version, since you're already on the latest beta build

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
Tagion

I assume you'll just receive the next beta version, since you're already on the latest beta build

View post
yeah, hope that beta testing is asociated with the device, not the account it was assigned to 😉
I have a few bug reports but I don't have access to any beta forum where I could report these
may I ask you, if you're also on the latest beta, could you let me know here when you get another beta update so I know??

Tagion
Rising Star II
You could ask @Anders_ASUS for R beta forum permission

Aryan202
Community Legend I
martin.stavinoha87

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133033#Comment_133033

yeah, hope that beta testing is asociated with the device, not the account it was assigned to 😉

I have a few bug reports but I don't have access to any beta forum where I could report these

may I ask you, if you're also on the latest beta, could you let me know here when you get another beta update so I know??

View post
Click on the menu (top left)
Phone community>Zenfone 7 R beta
Considering your phone is already a part of the beta program you should be able to access the a11 forum