This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook 14 UX434FLC Battery Problem

eliaz_brumer
Star I
just bought this laptop - and from the beginning low battery capacity - held for less then 4 hours.
restarted the bios and AC adapter in the device manager - nothing help....
sent it to repair - they changed the battery - work fine for several hours and then - low capacity - held for less then 4 hours.
when charging - the led turn to white in around 98% and when it reach to 99% - the display for time for full charged stuck and it can remain on 5 minutes for more 30 minutes or so. If restart the AC adapter in the device manager while its stuck on the 5 minutes - time will update but will stuck again.
any idea?

20 REPLIES 20

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Eliaz,
May I know your BIOS version and may you double check if your Windows updates have all been completed?
And may I know if there is a gap between the battery time indication and the reality battery usage?
Please kindly understand that when the battery is almost full charged, the charging will be slowed down.
Thank you.

eliaz_brumer
Star I
all the windows updates have been completed and the time indication is variable and change evert 10 minutes. but in reality the longest time its held was 3.5 hours from full charge until it turn off.

image.png

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Eliaz,
Thank you for the information.
In this case, we would need to dig in more on your settings when you have 3.5 hours battery usage.
Your device is i5 or i7 version?
What kind of program were you using? was the screenpad on?
What's the screen brightness, volume, Wifi, bluetooth...
you may also check in task manager to see if there is any specific function that is consuming more power than expected.
Thank you.

eliaz_brumer
Star I
it is i7, 10th generation
screen pad is off and also keyboard light.
CPU use less then 7%, no specific program.
use most for zoom meting and office