Screenpad 2 problems

System: Windows 10 home Italian
Battery or AC:
Model: Vivobook s532fl
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi @Blake_ASUS, I have read the discussion about Screenpad 2's problem.
I have a Vivobook S532 FL notebook. I reinstalled the operating system (windows 10 home - italian) and now the screenpad doesn’t work anymore. I followed the instruction in asus.com/support/FAQ/1041344,
But the installation of both ‘[ASUS ScreenXpert Interface (Driver)]’ and  ‘[ASUS System Control Interface V2(Driver)’] fail.
Do you have suggestions? Thanks in advance.
15 REPLIES 15

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Andrea,
I have consulted more about this issue with our technical support .
Thank you.

Hello @Blake_ASUS ,
thanks a lot. I hope to hear from you soon. I don't really have any ideas on how to fix this.
Andrea

KikoCal
Star I
Hello Everyone,
I have the same problem with screenpad 2.0 in my vivobook S14 S432F it does not work and updated the drivers.
The image with the icons appears but does not work, this happened after updating windows 10.

Any solution to solve the problem?

ikhsan_009
Star I
Hello same problem here, my screenpad wont update to 2.0, i cannot get any app like numpad, weather, calculator etc that were made for screenpad experience, can you help me? Its very dissapointing
And how do we know what version of screenpad we used?
img-20201115-wa0033.jpeg

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
KikoCal

Hello Everyone,

I have the same problem with screenpad 2.0 in my vivobook S14 S432F it does not work and updated the drivers.

The image with the icons appears but does not work, this happened after updating windows 10.

Any solution to solve the problem?

View post
Hi,
please kindly open another thread and share a picture of the issue with me.
Thank you.