This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX PRO M1 STABLE UPDATE

mihirkumarghosh
Star III
When will we get the stable update please clearify it,it will help the user to decide Whether they stay with this phone or move on with another.asus team please mention the timeline.we can’t bear the stress of another beta version and bugs,we reported enough bugs and problems.Now It's your turn asus.
31 REPLIES 31

mauvin11
Rising Star II
I say we create a new subreddit just to curse Asus everyday.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
mauvin11

View post
And what would you achieve by that 🤔
Ranting everyday won't be fruitful in any way tbh

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
mauvin11

View post
And what u will get by doing this
Just go and study ,do some job ,earn some money and buy ASUS flagship devices

rasikkul25
Star II
Asus Max Pro M1 android 10 update case is similar to Moto G4 plus android Oreo update cinerio. Don't blame asus .every company does this regarding 2 nd major Os update to old phone. I have Moto G4 plus also in my family..Oreo update came for this phone in July 2019.which is very very late .At that time android 10 developer previews are going on pixel devices.and that time after 1 and half years wait Users get Oreo update and software support ended with this update.

Don't compare useless Chinese ui phones with stock android phones..Miui , color os, realme Ui etc are not as good as stock Google Android Ui..Every company providing this stock android Ui is struggling to give major Os update to their phones..

Also there are only 2-3 best companies are remaining there in market that provides stock android Ui like MOTO , Asus Max series ,Nokia etc..The only reason they develop their own Ui is that they are not capable to give users stock Google Android Ui interface updates..So, for our Max Pro M1 device , android 10 stable will arrive definitely don't worry abt this.Probably will arrive in next month , and also with this update our software support will end finally.

Remember this is not a android one phone like Nokia phones..still asus manages to provide security and os updates support since last 2 and half years..So keep patience , android 10 will definitely arrive bcz asus promised in promotion that it will get 2 major os updates..It is exactly the same case like Moto G4 plus android Oreo update..

mauvin11
Rising Star II
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/132993#Comment_132993

And what u will get by doing this

Just go and study ,do some job ,earn some money and buy ASUS flagship devices

View post
We consumers are asking for services that we were promised and what we have paid for. Instead you are telling me to spend more money on the product of the same company to get the same services that we were denied on on eligible mid end devices of the same company? Who told you that android 10 is a flagship level service? Stop bullshiting bro. How much are they paying you?