Mrzefff
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 2
Firmware Version: 4.14.83-pref
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Every Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi! I've been facing this issue from 2 days when I traveled back from Europe to Pakistan(Asia).
Whenever I play PUBG using X Mode Game Genie, it starts giving me error "com.asus.services keep stopping" and "Game game isn't responding".
And the Big thing is The Air Triggers Stops working.
I've tried resetting the phone and the issue resolve for like an hour but now im facing the same errors again.
Please assist me with this. As I don't know what else to do.
I've tried all possible settings. Like resetting app preferences and clearing caches and data of apps.
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Mrzefff

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: 4.14.83-pref
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Every Time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi! I've been facing this issue from 2 days when I traveled back from Europe to Pakistan(Asia).

Whenever I play PUBG using X Mode Game Genie, it starts giving me error "com.asus.services keep stopping" and "Game game isn't responding".

And the Big thing is The Air Triggers Stops working.

I've tried resetting the phone and the issue resolve for like an hour but now im facing the same errors again.

Please assist me with this. As I don't know what else to do.

I've tried all possible settings. Like resetting app preferences and clearing caches and data of apps.

Asus Rog 2 Error: com.asus.services keep stopping
Are you on Android 9 and did you recently update Game Genie through Google Play Store?
If yes, then perform the following:
Can you go to Settings - Apps and Notifications - See all X apps - Game Genie
Top right, there are 3 dots, click on it and do Uninstall Updates.

Mrzefff
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/40204/asus-rog-2-error-com-asus-services-keep-stopping

Are you on Android 9 and did you recently update Game Genie through Google Play Store?

If yes, then perform the following:

Can you go to Settings - Apps and Notifications - See all X apps - Game Genie

Top right, there are 3 dots, click on it and do Uninstall Updates.

View post
Thank you so much. That just solved my issue. Have a nice day!! 🙂

sean_knysna
Star I
Im having the exact same issue. I wish I found this thread 5 minutes earlier since I just Factory Reset my Phone 😞