This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

ronald1985
Community Legend I
yigalserebro

After the last update of pubg the air triggers stopped working. When I start the game I get this:

screenshot-20201115-115807373.jpg

screenshot-20201115-115822413.jpg

Please help me to solve this problem

View post
Are you on Android 9 and did you recently update Game Genie through Google Play Store?
If yes, then perform the following:
Can you go to Settings - Apps and Notifications - See all X apps - Game Genie
Top right, there are 3 dots, click on it and do Uninstall Updates.

yigalserebro
Star I
Thank you so much, it worked!

Carl_Kevin
Star I
Left trigger is acting weird after A10 .49 update, even just holding the back of the phone is triggering the left trigger so annoying! The reason I have updated from A9 .44 to A10 .49 was my WIFI/data being disconnected randomly while playing. Now I don't have that issue but for the price of sacrificing the good old air trigger functionality.
Anyone encountering the WIFI or mobile issue while at A9? Any help will be appreciated 😥

stefra85
Star I
Same issue here.
After Android 10 .49 update, the left Air Trigger is triggered even with a light pressure on the back cover.

Carl_Kevin
Star I
End up downgrading to A9 and it is fixed! I will never upgrade to A10 unless all issues are resolved. Also game genie from A10 sucks because when the phone is docked you cannot open the game genie from sliding from left on your screen, and even the visual and sound intro doesn't look good😜