This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook 15 UX533FD cant adjust brightness (Solved)

leeweizheng23
Star I
Model: ASUS ZenBook 15 UX533FD
Frequency of occurrence: 30 minutes ago on 0000hrs of 15 November
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: Nil i cant seem to upload anything. my Laptop went haywire after the stupid zoom screen sharing!!!1
Battery or AC: AC
Detailed description:
System: Windows 10B========================BI was using zoom for screen sharing, so i was screen sharing my document on zoom. Thereafter, every click i make on the screen sharing, my screen will flicker to a black display for about 1 second before displaying back the screensharing. So I was alittle frustrated and so i clicked a few times and closed zoom and all remaining application and restarted the computer
Here comes the problem, after turning on, my screen resolution was enlarged (but i fixed it by changing it back to 100%). However my screen brightness is adjusted to maximum and there is not option to drag and change it. I even search online to adjust it on the power options but the brightness option is not even there. PLEASE HELP IM GOING CRAZY AS I need MY LAPTOP everyday for school work. The screen BRIGHTNESS IS making me nuttttss
1 REPLY 1

leeweizheng23
Star I
Sorry it was fixed after checking for windows update. finally my brightness issue is solved